Good riding form for me today, once warmed up -- that took about 20 minutes! Slightly stronger pace than the last few rides. 12.8 moving avg. Probably a little higher since I stopped to take photos...but a rest is a rest. I know, short distances and ordinary avg. speeds, but I have my reasons not to push it too much, too soon.
A nice afternoon for a quick ten miler before dinner, with 500 ft of climbing. Cruising the flats at 13-17, but hills are the bugaboo slowing down to 7/8/9.
Good day for sailing alright with the light to moderate SE breeze blowing offshore.
We love a little road blur. We're cyclists. Downhills reaching 31mph. Regular declines around 20. Some of the roads have been repaved over the last year, which is very nice, but the section past the "Gatsby" estate before the turnaround loop is brutal.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment