And now for something completely different ...
I'm not sure I'm scaling anything down right this moment ( a lot of things are easier said than done), I appreciate the sentiment, but simplify would be a nice place to start.
As the blizzard rages outside with the first massive snow of the season, those arthritic joints and cracked and mis-squozen cartilages are glad for the furnace, access to fossil fuels, electricity, and a vehicle that can get to some tricky places I'm called to serve.
Been walking a lot more hither and thither -- that's definitely good. Can't wait to heal so I/we can bike more, but fie on the felons who would steal your bike when you do try to park it someplace during an errand -- they are almost a bigger curse to cycling than a few other things.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Rising Appalachia....wow!
ReplyDeleteHeal fast and well. I'm wrestling with my own dings (hip/shoulders).
Happy New Year~
Alright, not the Puffin with a dinged wing. Well this is the time to recuperate. If any time is a good time, the dog days of winter are it.
ReplyDeleteCheers Puffs.
P