Mar 19, 2012

Frank is Back and Badder than Ever


If there are no photos, it didn't happen, but I saw this one on FB — think Steve Domjan took it — and it says it all. Frank is Back and Badder than Ever. Looks like his surgically repaired (?) arm appendage is working fine; even though he said it "hurt like hell" afterward.

Ran by him on the road the other day, and he was geared up and ready for action. Meanwhile Chuck and I were clubbed bup and ready for a lesson with our friendly local PGA pro.

I'm betting we both had great days. Well we know we did. All we need to know now is — did Frank find wind? Was he sailing more epic conditions? etc etc.

1 comment:

  1. The truth is…I think you guys scored epic Golf.
    Me…I’ve only had one Demo session this year in waist to chest high conditions, but smooth as glass on the inside. It only lasted a half hour, and I had to have my wife carry my board back post sail.

    This photo was taken LAST March 2011 By Steve Domjan at the Bowl. I only wish I was that strong now. If all goes well with my rehab, maybe I can look forward to hitting it big this Fall.
    Frank
    Drysuit2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete