Apr 29, 2012

C-Rock is a Brute! Good Fun B-Page Ride

First a wee bit of dog walking. Trees on the street in rare form.
Without the walk, Koda would be a basket-case by the time we got back, so around the block we went, and it was a sight for sore eyes. Finally we hooked up with C-Rock. And he was not going to back off the moving speed pedal. We got plenty of rests in, but the south side hills were brutal and so was the brickyard. I don't remember it this difficult.
Either my engine is worse than I thought, or I didn't have it today. The climbs were kicking my arse. This was the longest ride of the year by far, with some blistering descents. Check the graph not the max speed - Max is off. Some timely stops to schmooze. Great to ride with C-Rock again after all these years, and to have G-man along for the trip. he learned a lot more from following Corey than he would from following me. And he got a better workout, too. Since it took me significantly longer to grind up those hills.

No comments:

Post a Comment