May 15, 2014

Stash 'em for when you need' em

Emergen-C.  Mike Vitti turned me onto it a good decade ago.

That, Zicam cold remedy spray,  and a very good Saline spray, usually will stave off a good percentage of colds. Whole family had this cold but I resisted for weeks. Now it his with a swift and knee-buckling vengeance. 

Odd, because at lunch I felt well enough to run. But so it goes.

It hit around 4 or 5 p.m. My new box of  Emergen-C from CVS was water damaged... Have to return it. I had none left there. Maybe at home?

You never know when you are going to run out. When your kids discover them, your stocks will expire in double quick time.

They went through my camelback.  None left. The pantry? None left. Work bag? None left. Cycling clothes bag? Napa. Car? Nothing....
Golf bag... Bingo!

Might be too late for Emergen-C, saline,  and Zicam to solve this sudden sore throat, but we can but hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment