Dec 16, 2017

Snow, brings focus and frolic #optoutdoors


 I have been AWOL from the blog. I think I must have written 29 drafts and not hit publish on even one of them. But this post comes easy enough. Because it's simple; not complicate like the rest of the stuff.

 There's something about running and riding in snow that erases all that has gone before it, and brings a singular focus. Even if God forbid the days turns from sunny and cold to overcast and gloomaceous.



 It could have been a crummy work week, but after a run or a ride in the snow like this, you're hardly likely to remember it.


 And the shower that follows a good snow session is about as divine a shower as you're going to take in a week. Guaranteed you will emerge feeling ready for ... a nice cup of tea, or better.

 What of the pooch? Ms. Z. Z. Sassypants will sleep for about 12 hours after this one.







1 comment: