Jun 27, 2010

Part II -- A few favorites from ECWF June 12-13

I'm no Bill Doutney (the guy is an outstanding photog. (Bill, if you're reading, which you're probably not, as this is just another new blog, but I might have some freelance work for you if you do that kind of thing, since I work in print media.)

But here are a few more from my grungy old Nikon D70 from ECWF ...it's a wonder it isn't rusted.


Above, one of the areas' fastest ladies

Below, Bayville Joe getting some quality racing time...


Team Giordano should have used Joe's board. Duh!













The relay races were without a doubt my favorite event. Crash stops at the line, rubber alligator baton tossing, mayhem, yelling, jockeying for position, myopia — is that Jeff? Who is that ...?


And the calm and convo at the end of a great day.

Mike and Chrissy chat with fellow racers and flipper-dippers as the sun completes it's diurnal round.

No comments:

Post a Comment