Mar 3, 2013

Lost weekend .. or is it?

Would have loved to have been well enough to be a part of yesterday's Heckscher cleanup gang -- the crew there know how to have fun, even when doing cold, wet, hard and dirty work; you can count on it.

But bronchitis got the better of me. I went to the doc's the other week for a regular BP check, and there are three people in there with diabolical coughs.

A week later I am back in there with bronchitis. Chance, coincidence, something I caught from my son, but which got worse in me, who knows which? Oh well, there are some weekends you are just not going to be able to prance around cycling, hiking dog-walking or splitting wood. The dog has other opinions about the walking.

Maybe a very short walk to the end of the block and back, then, and back to bed. Wait, don't I need a haircut, too, for that business trip later in the week; sheesh!

Feels like a lost weekend, especially since Sunday is a gorgeous day so far. Well will just have to mentally regroup and make the most of the opportunity for catchup, rest, meditation, sleep, and whatnot.

No comments:

Post a Comment