Ain't much of a view, I'll grant you that. But the fact that I got to the top of this hill means that I grinded my way up quite a few others to get there... and back.
![]() |
| 300 feet of elev. looking out across the harbor to Glen Head on the other side. [Photo looking thru a high cast iron fence. Bet there's some good but treacherous mtb'ing to be found here.] |
A good if not great day for a ride... Just the right temperature, not too sunny, not too windy, no wind missed, no surf missed (to my knowledge).
Conquered the beast hill of Longview, which seems to be a milestone in any season that is interrupted by injury — which this fall/winter/early spring was.
It is so good to be back on the bike riding after so long and back on the water SUP ing this week after 6 months absence.
On that note though, some good news, Shore Rd. completely resurfaced. Should be a great section now. The bad news, cars will be going down there even faster than they should, or realize.



No comments:
Post a Comment