Oct 5, 2014

Danny Macaskill The Ridge

Time was tight this weekend, hadn't seen much of M or G or Z-dogg, so I forwent a ride or surf this weekend, and took advantage of the gorgeous day to squeeze in a golf practice session in the company of the Lenny the Squid, before next week's scramble tournament, and prepping the clubs and bag for cross country travel. I could not let my golf game totally go to seed, so I hit a medium bucket of mixed clubs, and a small bucket of short game.

 I have a back muscle that's spasming into a knot, so a break from the bike might help too. Do I believe that? No. A short rise would have been nice, but there's only so much you can fit in a day. 

So amid getting things ready and recovering from a 5th or 6th 6day week in a row, I took it east and enjoyed the vicarious pleasure of watching Danny Macaskill ride "the Ridge" on the Isle of Skye, which I share here. It's quite beautiful.

 Next week I may try my own 300 foot hill ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment