Apr 26, 2015

Sunset across the Sound; and Light on Freedom Tower in the Distance

Couple of photos from this evening's ride 


In the west, across about 2.5 miles of the narrow part of the Sound ... the north Bronx, Pelham and Eastchester





Above: A little to right of center, a small 'stick' in the Manhattan 
skyline with a glint of the lowering evening sun's light on it: 
Freedom Tower.





Part of my oversized Park Tool fell to the ground during a seat tube adjustment.
When I bent down to pick it up, I saw my I.D. wallet had fallen in the sand (when I
pulled out my camera) and I was partly standing on it. Phew! that was lucky.
 If the right half of the tool hadn't slid off, I'd have cycled off without it.

Motto. Look down after stops; you might have dropped something.
Keep the I.D. even more secure.



No comments:

Post a Comment